Apply For Help
The Hope Fund helps employees who are facing a financial hardship due to an event beyond their control. The situation must meet the fund guidelines and meet the definition of emergency or hardship resulting from an extended illness/injury, death, disaster, domestic violence or other special situation. For the purposes of the Hope Fund, an emergency is defined as “an unexpected event or catastrophe that is non-recurring or an unavoidable situation of a serious and urgent nature”.
Begin your online application by clicking the button above. Use your 3-4 ID and network password to log in, and the online grant application will guide you through the submission process in detail.
- As a 501c3 non-profit organization, the HCA Healthcare Hope Fund is required to secure supporting documentation for every grant made. Please review the supporting documentation to understand what is necessary for consideration of a grant from the Hope Fund. You may attach all supporting documentation to your online application. You can also send documentation to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 866-337-4354. Please be sure your name and 3-4 Employee ID is on the cover page.
- Review and submit your online application. Once you are finished entering information and attaching documents, click “Submit.”
- After clicking “Submit,” you will receive an email confirmation that we have received your application. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please email us at email@example.com to ensure that we have received it.
What Happens Next
- Once you have submitted your application and documentation, the Grant Leader will review your application and make a recommendation to the Hope Fund staff at HCA Healthcare’s home office in Nashville.
- The goal of the Hope Fund is to respond within two weeks after receiving your application, including all required documentation. Your Grant Leader will let you know if your application is approved or denied or if further information or documentation is required to process your application.
- If approved, the Hope Fund staff will typically provide assistance via direct deposit into your account or a check made out to you and you will receive a confirmation email. In some situations, a check may be issued directly to a creditor.
- If your application is denied, you will receive an email explaining the reason for the denial.