These situations meet the Hope Fund guidelines:
- Applicant or spouse/domestic partner has missed unpaid time due to illness (for self or dependent family member).
- Applicant or dependent family member requires treatment with long distance travel to receive medically necessary treatment.
- Cost of medical treatment is preventing an applicant or dependent family member from receiving care.
- Applicant has incurred extreme medical costs and household income is 400% below poverty level.
- Disaster such as fire, flood, tornado or hurricane.
- Domestic violence.
- Burial or travel assistance is needed due to death in the immediate family. Immediate family includes the employee’s parent or legal guardian, stepparent, brother, sister, current spouse/domestic partner, children, stepchildren, grandparents, grandchildren, current mother-in-law and current father-in-law.
- Death of employee.
- Other special situations that prohibit the employee from maintaining their basic living needs.
If your situation falls within these criteria, click here to proceed to the online application